The entrepreneur must be able to engage in winning presentations any time, any where and to any audience. In other words: You can not rely on technology and need to separate globally applicable skills from electricity dependent tools. The following 5 goals covers content, body, structure and spontaneity; if you master them all you can handle any presentation; even with a burned-out projector.
- Provide a clear goal and a brief agenda, revisit often!
- Be consistent across all messages & argument classes.
- Express forward, active and engaged body-language.
- Don’t ignore errors, use them to connect with audience.
- Have fun! If not, how well can the audience be doing?